I was tagged by the wonderful Tia @ Read It Write Now! Thanks for tagging me Tia!
1. Thank the blogger that nominated you and link back to their site
2. Post the award’s logo on your blog
3. Answer the 10 questions you’ve been asked
4. Nominate 10 other bloggers and ask them 10 new questions
1. What is your favorite song(s)?
I love all things Bastille and Taylor Swift!
2. How many books on average do you read a month?
Hmmm. 10, maybe?
3. What is the one book you absolutely cannot live without?
Just one?!? How do you expect me to answer this, Tia? I’ll have to go with The Vampire Academy series, most probably 🙂
4. Ninjas break into your house and plan on stealing your bookshelf, what character do you channel to beat them?
Celaena Sardothien, man. She’s awesome.
5. Have you ever read a book because you wanted to cry?
Umm, no. Never.
6. What Disney character do you think you are most like?
I’m kinda like Belle or Rapunzel 😀
7. How long do you think you would be able to go without reading?
One day tops. I can’t live without reading.
8. On a scale of 1-10 how crazy do you get if something doesn’t go right on your blog?
4. I’m not really bothered.
9. If you were to meet your favorite author of all time, how would you react?
I’ll probably squeal like crazy and then try to compose myself and go talk to them 😀
10. Coke or Pepsi?
When did you read your first book? What was it?
What’s your favorite season and why?
When did you start blogging?
What are the blogs on which you comment the most or read the most?
Name a book which you wanted to throw at the wall.
What are your most anticipated 2015 book releases?
Your favorite book-to-movies?
Are you a tea girl or a coffee girl?
Recommend some of your favorite bands and/or musicians, pretty please?
Lastly, do you read more e-books or paperbacks?
Talina @ Sassy and Dangerous
Izzy @ The Reading Izzy
Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books
Lola @ Hit or Miss Books
Carina @My Addiction:Books
Veronika @ Reading Is Dreaming With Open Eyes
Saloni @ My Fantabulous Bookshelf
Brittany @ Space Between The Spines
Lauren @ Always Me
Benni @ Benni’s Bookbiters