Hey guys! Today, I have the wonderful Chelsea @ Books For Thought, whom I had the pleasure of interviewing. Here’s the interview!
Hi, Chelsea!Tell me 5 facts about you.
1. I went to art school! I haven’t been practicing much lately but I can normally draw pretty good.
2. My secret dream is to become a ballerina…even though I’ve never danced in my life. It just looks so cool what they can do with their bodies!
3. I have a soft spot for Westerns. Movies, books, tv shows, anything. I love horses and grew up around farms so it’s to be expected.
4. I’m obsessed with spreadsheets. I love seeing data all pretty like that! I have one for books read, series read, challenges I’m in..etc. It’s the inner geek in me.
5. One Direction is my guilty pleasure. I don’t scream and fight over them like most 13 years olds, but I do really like their music and listen to them all the time.
What inspired you to start blogging?
I actually started blogging because of BookTube. I was watching videos all the time and decided that I wanted to do that too! Only I didn’t have the time or motivation to record videos of myself so I started a blog. My 3 year blogaversary was at the end of June. 🙂
What have been some of your favorite moments as a blogger?
It’s always exciting when an author first contacts you to read and review their book. I never not get excited about that. Also I love meeting new people! I actually have met some really good friends through blogging!
Who are some of your favorite bloggers?
Sarah @ Kerosene Lit
Alice @ Alice’s Book Vault
Jamie @ Books and Ladders
Dani @ Dani Reviews Things
Carlissa @ Confessions of Carlissa
If you could live in a fictional world, which would that be?
The Harry Potter world for sure. I could do so many more awesome things with magic. And think of the jobs! I’d also love to live in a world where I could be a princess or queen. Any world, take your pick.
Tell me some of your top OTPs 🙂
Cleo and Magnus from Falling Kingdoms
Lia and Kaden from The Kiss of Deception
Eragon and Arya from Eragon
Sydney and Adrian from Bloodlines
Elena and Clay from Women of the Otherworld
Yelena and Valek from Poison Study
Mercy and Adam from Moon Called
It was wonderful having you here, Chelsea! I loved all of your answers. Especially the one where she said you’d love to live in a world where she could be queen. What do y’all think, everyone? 😀